Monday 25 May 2009

IM IN UR INTERNETS, EFFEMINISING UR HEROES

More celebration of the coming Ambiorix exhibition in Tongeren, intended especially for those who think of the Eburone king as a moustachioed, muscular, axe-wielding sort of bloke. Not in my book, ladies and gennelmen ;-).

This one painted itself and just went miraculously well (in my terms). Try a close-up (by clicking) if you want to see more detail.

In this one I like the paint, which looks rather as I hoped it would look; the hair colour, which for once is not yellow; and the gold bracelet, which actually looks like a gold bracelet. For the prosecution: my token long nose is really too long a nose, so dear Trix looks less handsome than he should.

That's it for this rare non-weekend post. And I'm wondering what else the Eburone muse may bring in the near future. Dare I hope for a short story?

No comments: