Sunday 24 May 2009

The Darkest Hour 16-18

I'm back! As predicted, I was very unproductive in Istanbul, but I suspect that sooner or later I will end up doing a picture inspired by my trip - no doubt something involving Ottoman costume ;-). The present and I, we'll never get along *g*.

Let's retreat even further in the past than the Ottoman empire and see how things are in post-Roman Britain. Gorlois and Ygraine have just said hello to King Uther, who is celebrating the success of his latest Saxon-bashing spree.

As always, click the images for readable dialogue...





By all means keep sending me concrit! There's little point in telling me my grasp of perspective is lousy, because I already know that, but all other advice is very welcome ;-).

In other news, the Gallo-Romeins Museum in Tongeren is open again after having been closed for a thorough renovation. It truly is a very beautiful museum and well worth a visit. And guess what? In September there will be an exposition devoted entirely to my chouchou Ambiorix! I'm very excited :D. To celebrate, I'm throwing in a video *g*.

No comments: