Sunday 10 May 2009

The Darkest Hour 13-15

Small announcement:
Next Sunday I will not be able to post. I will be in Istanbul for five days (yay!! I have been wanting to go to Istanbul for so long!). I'm only leaving on Saturday, so I should be able to draw during the coming week as usual. That week's pages will then be posted on Sunday 24 May.

I always take art materials with me when I go on a trip, but I'm sad to say that I hardly ever produce anything worthwhile with them :/. If I do manage to draw/paint anything decent, though, I'll be sure to post it here :-).

Now for this week's pages. I drew with mixed pens again, mostly because I just feel comfortable sketching a pose with my small pen and then going over the good lines with the brush pen. If I were to use a brush pen for the final art, I would, after all, sketch in pencil and then ink with my brush pen.

Plot-wise, we are finally getting to the heart of the matter :-).

Click the images for readable views! And constructive criticism is very much appreciated...





No comments: