Monday 13 July 2009

The Darkest Hour 32-35

Brilliant! Google makes me look like an idiot. First I announce my next update a fortnight in advance, then I don't make it. It wasn't for lack of trying either. Somehow my old computer and Google are conspiring against me: Google Accounts doesn't load, and via my blog I can't sign in either. Blogger also appears to have eaten my replies to comments. Terribly annoying :-(. I cleared my browser's cache, and I can sign in now, but I still can't post from my own computer - Google says it can't make a connection, which is weird as I have no such problems for any other sites. It's a mean, nasty boycot intended to smother my creative urges! I won't stand for it. If needs must, I'll shop for a new computer - one that can run Photoshop, for example.

*grinds teeth*

Fine. I'd better post while Blogspot lets me.

At this point in the story, I have added a slightly comical interlude - it's a way of combating the gloom. It's such a horrible tale I'm telling; fortunately it's not from my own imagination but from a 13th-century cleric's :-).

As usual, click the small versions for readable pages.





No comments: